Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 18 февраля 2011 г.

Let Me Introduce Myself


My name: Maksim
My native city: Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Political credo: I am adherent of constitutional monarchy
Religion: I am Orthodox Christian
My interests: green tourism, trips in Carpathian Mountains, progressive rock & progressive metal, symphonic rock, ethnic music, sound engineering, songwriting, arrangement, literature, social journalism
My favorite music: Dream Theater, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Carl Orff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Modest Musorgsky, Sergei Prokofiev, Mekong Delta, Death
My favorite books: 'Crime and Punishment', 'The Idiot' by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, 'Borrowed Life' by Erich Maria Remarque, 'Martin Eden' by Jack London, 'Oliver Twist' by Charles Dickens, 'Taras Bul'ba' by Nikolai Gogol, 'Woe from Wit' by Aleksandr Griboyedov, 'The Old Man and the Sea' by Ernest Hemingway
Work experience and education: see my curriculum vitae

Why I've got such nickname?
Dr. - well-known English abbreviation for Doctor, 1) a person who treats patients, 2) a person who has a lot of knowledge. Once a long time ago my friends named me so, because I used to teach and preach (in annoying manner), as they said 'to treat' :). The another reason is I used to pretend to be clever, but to be sincere, I am not a rare genius :). Max - derives from name; von Stein - German language construction, von = from, Stein = stone
More about me please read on my web site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий